8/25/2010

Should you apply to this job?

I've been looking every week for the past few years for jobs on the same web sites, and what struck me lately is that some companies seem to be hiring over and over again for the same positions.

That leads me to wonder how much of a good company they would be to work for. I wonder why they wouldn't keep the same people for more than a few months at a time. It makes me think that they might not be keen on building healthy relationships and that they might be difficult to work with.

 

I've never applied to any of those companies so I am just making assumptions here, but I would definitely think twice before applying.

What do you guys think? Anyone ever had any experience with any of those companies? Would you be careful as well?

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails