- Have you grown up in an environment where your creativity was not validated?
- Have you made needless sacrifices for your art but not the needless sacrifices?
- Do you think that you are too old, not enough, not ready, that you will starve, making it hard for you to pursue your career as an artist?
- Being multi-talented, do you have a hard time finding your true artistic vision?
- Do you become impatient with the process and have difficulty following on projects?
- Have you felt intimidated by other artists' success and did that block you creativity?
Picture from http://artvsrehab.tumblr.com/