As I'm sure you did, I relaxed all day today. That's when I stumbled upon this article, titled: "are you valuable?"
The article asked four main questions:
- Do your actions create a positive buzz about you and your work?
- Do you make others want you as a part of their team?
- Do they make your employer cringe at the thought of losing you to a competitor?
- Do they make your customers excited about referring you to their colleagues?
- you become more fun, which creates a positive buzz around you.
- you end up being more respectful, which makes other artists want to work with you.
- you are less fearful and more confident, which makes your director or conductor want to keep you working for them.
- you become more caring and excited, which makes your students and fellow musicians want to refer you to their friends.
As you entered this New Year in good cheer, make sure to maintain that good cheer throughout the year!